My BRZ Limited 6MT Silver arrived at my dealer on Friday, just 3 days after they got their 1st car in, a twin of my except it was a AT. Yesterday was my first opportunity to see either in the open and better yet, test drive my own. Here are my initial thoughts.
- styling is more distinctive and nicer than I thought from hearing net comments
- interior is what you might expect in a <$30K car, nice but not upscale nice
- seating space, feel, and position is perfect (I'm 6 ft 180 lbs)
- pedals are perfect for heel/toe (roll foot style)
- shifter a bit notchy, but new so....
- steering feel is light yet firm and seems precise
- sound reminded of a VW air-cooled bug, guess all Boxer-4 have that sound!
More to follow after I have it....
This morning a saw a pearl Scion FRS at dealer, nice but I did not like the interior... too much red.